IT Support Technician
- Work experience with Windows System Administration will be valued;
- Familiarity with Office 365;
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Knowledge with Firewall (Checkpoint, Fortinet, PaloAlto);
- A keen understanding of MS-SQL Database;
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policies;
- Teamwork skills;
- A resilient, confident, reliable and creative profile that never gives up and enjoys challenge.
What can you expect?
- Hybrid working model;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along with partners.
What are you waiting for?
Join the ITSector family!
who works at ITSector?