UX/UI Junior Designer
Let’s take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree or/and Master in Design;
- Proposing and scratching a great variety of visual concepts;
- Creating personas, user journey and site maps;
- Creating wireframes and prototypes, using Sketch, Adobe XD, as well as the set of Adobe products;
- Working with multiplatform applications to develop user experiences that evolve smartphones, tablets and computers;
- Working in collaboration with other designers and product developers, business analysts, engineers and project managers;
- Participating in meetings to discuss and review the project progress and establishing deadlines;
- Executing presential and remotely utility tests with real users that guarantee the design and final product quality;
- Redraw or create user-friendly mobile apps properly configured to smartphones and tablets;
- Creativity, thinking out of the box, adaptability and multitasking will be a must have;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!