Marketing and Communication Specialist
We are looking for a temporary Marketing & Communication Specialist to replace an employee who is currently in maternity leave. (Note that it is temporary but can be reversible.)
- Manage the communication channels - web, social networks;
- Plan, write and schedule posts;
- Update and create content;
- Develop marketing strategies;
- Streamline new partnership relationships;
- Market analysis;
- Promote the company's core business (services and solutions); Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition in different networks and with different media;
- Manage possible topics related to GDPR;
- Be proactive in communication formats and use of social networks;
- Plan interviews and articles; Help coordinating PR's;
- Write texts for website and posts;
- Create and send out regular informative reports with network and website analytics updates. Know how to read data and make decisions about it;
- Track the ROI of marketing campaigns;
- Participate in LinkedIn groups on professional platforms to discuss topics related to the sector;
- Monitor the website;
- Follow marketing campaigns on LinkedIn (business) and know how to monitor them;
- Create the right relationships/partnerships in terms of employer branding and promote brand recognition;
- Gather feedback from employees/ create focus groups on certain internal issues;
- Gather information from Production Department Directors on the state of the art of certain solutions.
- Proven professional experience as a Communication and Marketing Specialist or similar function;
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns;
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools such as WordPress;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics;
- Experience with marketing campaigns in LinkedIn (business) and other networks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field;
- Good English knowledge.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!