We are looking for a Management Controller, let’s take a look at the profile:
Being part of the Management Control & Quality Team, his/her the main role will be focus on the monitoring and follow up of the status and forecast planning of costs & resources of the actual projects, analyzing production and financial performance indicators, and ensuring the update of the data in the internal software systems and business reports.
- Degree in Management, Finance or similar;
- Previous 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of management control and financial concepts;
- Excellent Microsoft office Skills, Excel mainly;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent attention to detail and experience in managing deadlines;
- Strong communication skills and interaction with different teams;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!