.NET Senior Developer
Let’s take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in .NET and/or .NET Core (C#, ASP.NET MVC and/or Webforms);
- Knowledge of WCF, Webservices SOAP and REST;
- Knowledge of Angular and jQuery;
- Solid skills of SQL Server;
- Experience in Agile and Unitary Tests will be a plus;
- Good implementation of Business Rules;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Great ability and focus on analysis and problem solving;
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Hybrid working model;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along with partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!
who works at ITSector?