- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- More than 7 years of experience with iOS development;
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle;
- Experience with Webservices (AFNetworking/Alamofire JSON);
- Experience with CocoaPods dependency manager or similar;
- Experience with Interface Builder, Unitary Tests, GIT/SVN, Core data, UITesting and Keychain;
- Excellent understanding of software design best practices and architecture patterns;
- Publication in the App Store will be a plus;
- Experience with Agile will be a plus;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Remote working model;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Promotion of happiness, well-being at work, and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that allow a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along with partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!
who works at ITSector?