- Experience developing apps with iOS or/and Android;
- Strong experience building mobile apps with Flutter and Dart;
- Fluent in design patterns;
- Experience in Integration with Webservices and APIs;
- Comfortable with Agile Methodologies;
- Knowledge in Version Control with GIT;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail.
What can you expect?
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Promotion of happiness, well-being at work, and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that allow a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along with partners.
What are you waiting for?
Join the ITSector family!
who works at ITSector?