DevOps Solutions Lead
Let's take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar;
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps role, with a background in IT or Development;
- First-class diagnostics and problem-solving skills, able to pinpoint and resolve issues quickly;
- Excellent all-round technical skills - OS, network, security, deployment, virtualization, databases, containers;
- Experience with cloud platform (preferably Azure but experience with other providers will be considered);
- Proven experience designing, implementing and supporting CI/CD pipelines (preferably Azure DevOps but experience with other providers will be considered);
- Solid scripting experience (PowerShell or Bash as a minimum);
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows;
- Adept in coding and scripting: must thoroughly understand basic programming languages;
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL;
- Experience with infrastructure-as-Code tools (preferably Terraform but experience with other providers will be considered);
- Experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
- Design, implement, and continuously improve the company’s CI/CD pipeline as part of the "CICD Workstream";
- Collaborate with our platform architecture, IT operations, system test, as well as software development teams to define our next generation software development approach;
- Share your work results and knowledge with a network of R&D teams to adopt modern DevOps and CI/CD approaches;
- Contribute to infrastructure-as-code, configuration-management, and other scripts to improve automation of build and deployment;
- Encourage adoption of DevOps Practices and shared ownership of CI/CD and automation within development/project teams;
- Able to mentor, encourage and guide junior DevOps engineers and developers in DevOps practices;
- Lead to establish a DevOps culture in our product and platform teams.
The Successful Applicant:
- You are experienced in designing, building and running scalable, multi-region, observable Cloud platform systems;
- You have a very good understanding of infrastructure as code in cloud environments;
- You have a good understanding of Kubernetes, Terraform and container technologies;
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success;
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good;
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
What can you expect?
- Hybrid working model;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!
who works at ITSector?