Certified Accounting Technician
Let´s take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Prepare monthly accounts in accordance with company policies and procedures, within the schedule defined by the Corporate Management Team;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports and whenever requested;
- Ensure that Statutory Accounts and Tax Declarations;
- Relationship and cooperation with auditors and tax consultants;
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement, identifying and alerting to major deviations;
- Elaborate other analysis and requested activities;
- Responsible for the internalization of the accounting process.
- Master in Accounting, Business management or Economics;
- Strong technical component in accounting, Official Accountant is an essential requirement;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in multinational companies;
- Excellent English and preferably written and spoken French;
- Extensive knowledge of International Accounting Standards;
- Experience in Transfer Pricing;
- Experience working with ERP;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Organized, motivated, professional and excellent analytical capacity;
- Problem solving and communication skills;
- Availability to travel may be required.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along with partners.
What are you waiting for?
Join the ITSector family!
who works at ITSector?