Java Senior Developer
Castelo Branco, Portugal
Let's take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Java and Java EE;
- Experience in JSP, JSF, Hibernate, and Webservices (SOAP/REST), executed with Web Application Server, like JBoss EAP, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic or similar;
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming;
- Knowledge of Application Servers, like Apache Tomcat, Wildfly or similar;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, IBM DB2 or similar;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Promotion of happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that allow a work life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!
who works at ITSector?