iOS Middle Developer
Castelo Branco, Portugal
Let's take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the Mobile sector (iOS);
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- Knowledge of Web Services (AFNetworking/ alamofire JSON);
- Publication in App Store will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Interface Builder will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Unitary Tests, GIT/SVN, Core data;
- Basic knowledge of applicational management services;
- CocoaPods dependency manager;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Hybrid working model;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!
who works at ITSector?