Let´s take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Passionate about DevOps ideology and new technologies, in particular, application containerization;
- Interested in participating in the design and implementation of highly automated and controlled processes aimed at maintaining a set of critical business applications;
- Follow the path of continuous learning and development, like to share acquired knowledge and experiences with others;
- Team-oriented and pragmatic engineers who like to work in agile teams;
- Aware of the latest technologies and, most importantly, able to use them in practice in a proper way;
- Good knowledge and production experience with Kubernetes technology;
- Knowledge of the DevOps methodology;
- Knowledge of systems based on microservices (Java spring, .net core), and issues related to scalability and system performance;
- Focus on the automation of daily tasks/operations and knowledge of automation techniques (eg Ansible, Python, server configuration automation tools, etc.);
- Knowledge of configuration and troubleshooting of RedHat Linux servers;
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka, Logstash is mandatory;
- The CKA / CKAD certificate will be an additional advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Responsibility, pro-activity and dynamic teamwork;
- Availability for occasional work trips.
Your main tasks will be:
- Maintenance and development of the Kubernetes platform;
- Automation of deployments using Ansible;
- Deployments of new versions of the application on the Kubernetes platform;
- Support for production systems implemented on the Kubernetes platform;
- Update of Kafka, ELK, Redis, etc. components;
- System monitoring based on Elastic, InfluxDB, Grafana;
- Diagnostics of problems with open source applications/components.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Incentives for physical and mental health;
- Health insurance;
- A fair system of competitive rewards, upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Buildings / Happy Hours;
- Committed, dynamic and successful teams;
- Challenging environment and innovative projects;
- Happiness and well-being at work;
- Benefit scheme along with partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!