- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Professional experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master and Project Manager;
- Experience in working with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean;
- Scrum Master certification (Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance) or Kanban certification (KMP) is a must-have;
- Proven experience in helping teams and organizations to implement and improve their agile work processes, applying agile methods appropriately according to the specific needs of a team or organization and facilitating team meetings and retrospectives;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to work with different stakeholders from executive leaders to team members;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment, and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
- Teach teams the principles and practices of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, among other agile methodologies and help them with its implementation;
- Facilitate team meetings;
- Help the team to follow the process and ensure that everyone is committed;
- Identify and remove obstacles that may be hindering the progress;
- Help the team to develop an agile culture and achieve its goals;
- Monitor the team’s progress and find opportunities for continuous improvement.
What can you expect?
- Hybrid working model;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along with partners.
What are you waiting for?
Join the ITSector family!
who works at ITSector?