- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Professional experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master and Project Manager;
- Advanced knowledge of Agile Methodologies and its frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, Lean, etc.);
- Certifications will be valued;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment;
- Creativity, thinking outside the box, adaptability, and multitasking will be a must-have;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment, and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along with partners.
What are you waiting for?
Join the ITSector family!
who works at ITSector?