IT Auditor and Analyst
Let’s take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Management, Economics or similar;
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience within Audit, IT and Risk;
- Knowledge of business process analysis, IT audit methodologies, Finance audit, IT general controls, tools and techniques;
- IT audit or other related technical certifications (eg: ISO 27001, CMMI);
- Good knowledge of database applications including SQL will be a plus;
- Experience in financial sector will be a plus;
- Proficiency writing technical reports;
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity;
- Result orientation and problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Fluency in written and verbal English;
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
- Define IT audit programs, considering the control and risk level defined for each system/application/project;
- Collaborate on operational audits, identifying and assessing situations of lack of segregation duties on business applications, as well as insufficiencies or weaknesses on IT procedures;
- Propose and prioritize corrective actions/recommendations to address risk situations identified during the IT audit assignments in order to ensure the expected improvements;
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s);
- Elaborate audit reports according to the audit plan and defined objectives;
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, risks and processes for assigned projects;
- Provide insights into current, emerging and potential IT issues, trends and opportunities that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls;
- Maintain a consolidated assessment framework (Risk & Controls Matrix) on the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s processes for monitoring its control maturity and managing its risks.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!