UX/UI Senior Designer
Let’s take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree or/and Master in Design/UX Design;
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in similar functions;
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping UX tools;
- Portfolio of digital design projects;
- Knowledge of Heuristic Analysis;
- Good understanding of the Design basic philosophy and its tools directed to the user;
- Knowledge of the processes and Design Thinking tools;
- Experience in user research and user stories, sitemaps, flowcharts and wireframes;
- Experience with Tests A/B and usability testing with users;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, web design/responsive and multidevice tests (iOS, Android, Web);
- Creativity, thinking out of the box, adaptability and multitasking will be a must have;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!