Umbraco Junior Developer
Let’s take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with .NET (C#, ASP.NET, MVC) and SQL;
- Knowledge of WCF, Webservices SOAP and REST, Web API;
- Good understanding of relational database concepts will be a plus;
- Experience in Content Management Systems applications (CMS – UMBRACO) will be a plus;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that promote a work-life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!