SharePoint Senior Developer
Let's take a look at the profile we are looking for:
- Ambitious people with a passion for this area;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Minimum 5 years of experience using SharePoint 2010 and 2016 (development, problem analysis and good knowledge of the product regarding its functionalities);
- Experience in developing in C# (websites and .NET apps);
- Experience in SQL Server;
- Experience in Git;
- Good reasoning ability, oriented to problem solving;
- Written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines;
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and integrity;
- Focus on innovation, dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
It would be Nice to Have (not mandatory):
- Development and professional experience using Client-side Object Model and Rest API of Sharepoint;
- Experience in Front-end frameworks, especially Bootstrap;
- Experience in WCF.
What can you expect?
- Potential remote work;
- National and international projects;
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees;
- A fair system of competitive rewards upon knowledge and experience;
- Certification, technical and behavioral training to become the best version of yourself;
- Team Building and Happy Hours;
- Committed and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Promotion of happiness, well-being at work and physical and emotional health, with initiatives that allow a work life balance culture;
- Benefit scheme along partners.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now and join ITSector's family!